Happy New year 2020 quotes, message

“Time is like a flowing river, no water passes beneath your feet twice, much like the river, moments never pass you by again, so cherish every moment that life gives you and have a wonderful New Year.”
"Merry
Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average, which means you have already met your New Year’s resolution.”
"Merry
 “Although, I’m not with you my wishes will always stay with you on this New Year.”
"Merry
“The New Year is the time of unfolding horizons and the realization of dreams, may you rediscover new strength and garner faith with you, and be able to rejoice in the simple pleasures that life has to offer and put a brave front for all the challenges that may come your way.”
"Merry
“Leave the sorrows, pain, and sadness behind and let’s welcome the brand New Year with a smile.”
"Merry
 “I pray sincerely no sequel is released in your favorite vampire romance this year”
"Merry
All of us every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all our lives.
"Merry
“The great miraculous bell of translucent ice is suspended in mid-air. When you hear the bell, you feel a tug at your heart. It is your immortal inspiration.”
“I wish that this New Year the light of faith is bright and steady and may no wind or storm make it flicker or flutter.”
“My greatest hope regarding the future rests on the mistakes I’ve made in the past, for those are the most effective things I’ve got to build with

Comments

Popular Posts