Happy New year 2020 quotes

The best feeling is when you look at him…and he is already staring. H
 New year 2020 quotes
New year 2020  Images


To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.

Being In Love With You Makes Every Morning Worth Getting Up For

“I love you” means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times.

You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear
– Oscar Wilde

Love never dies a natural death. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals.

Love is a better teacher than duty.

I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.
 New year 2020 quotes
New year 2020  Images
is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

A simple ‘I love you’ means more than money.

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.

Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.

Accept my heart and I’ll build you a castle with love as its foundation.

No matter how many fights you may get into, if you truly love someone it should never matter in the end.

I may not be with you at all times, but I want you to know that you are never out of my heart. I love you!

I’m much more me when I’m with you.
 New year 2020  Images

New Year 2020 Loving Quotes

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
 New year 2020 quotes
New year 2020  Images

You don’t marry someone you can live with. You marry the person who you cannot live without.

Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.

The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in.
 New year 2020 quotes
New year 2020  Images

The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.

Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.

Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. – Helen Keller

Love to me is someone telling me, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me to I’d jump out of a plane for you
 New year 2020 quotes

You’re nothing short of my everything.
 New year 2020  Images

For you see, each day I love you more.

I love you – those three words have my life in them.

I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything.

Happy New Year Best Quotes For Lover

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.

Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.

No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.

My love for you is a journey;
Starting at forever, and ending at never.

Walk with me through life…and I’ll have everything I’ll need for the journey.

You have replaced my nightmares with dreams, my worries with happiness, and my fears with love.
 New year 2020 quotes

Famous New Year Love Quotes

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
– Lao Tzu
 New year 2020  Images

“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche

“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.”
– Victor Hugo

“Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
– Lucille Ball


“The most desired gift of love is not diamonds or roses or chocolate. It is focused attention.”
– Richard Warren

“The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.”
– Helen Keller

“Love is, in fact, an intensification of life, a completeness, a fullness, a wholeness of life.”
– Thomas Merton

“I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.”
– Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Love is a friendship set to music.”
– Joseph Campbell

“In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy.”
– Theodor Reik

New year 2020  Images

“We always believe our first love is our last, and our last love our first.”
– George W. Melville

New Year True Love Quotes

“Everyone in life is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.”
Erica Baican

“Age does not protect you from love but love to some extent love protects you from age.”
– Jeanne Moreau
 New year 2020 quotes

“You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.”
– Sam Keen

“The art of love is largely the art of persistence.”
– Albert Ellis

“True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.”
– Erich Segal

 New year 2020 quotes


New year 2020  Images

Comments

Popular Posts